Lovely Dutch Colonial nestled in established neighborhood, amidst a host of mature trees! Property sits on slightly more than a half acre with ample front and rear yard space. Long driveway can accommodate several cars, great for family and guests to park off street. Enjoy the seasons in the Sun Room, sipping your tea or coffee while relaxing to the quiet and panoramic view of the rear yard. Home features 4 great sized bedrooms - all on one floor! Master bedroom with full bath, hardwood floors throughout, washer and dryer on main level, finished basement, and deck for additional outdoor relaxing. Furnace/Ac were replaced in 2019. Hot water heater less than 5 years . Nearby Font Hill Park. Home awaits your modernization! Property shows well but is being offered AS-IS.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Dutch Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Aluminum Siding, Brick Front
2,128 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Florida Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Laundry Chute, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price